Search all Gold Coast Events
Gold Coast Statistics
Supportive operations, passionate crowds and an all round temperate climate make the Gold Coast, Australia’s preferred place to host an event.
Gold Coast is Australia's 6th largest City.
It is Australia's leading tourist destination and has a large number and wide range of accommodation options. Indulge at one of many luxury hotels, apartment, resorts, tourist parks and camping grounds or hinterland mountain getaways. For further information please go to www.goldcoasttourism.com.au
287 days of sunshine
Average summer temps: 19 to 29 ºC (66 to 83 degrees Fahrenheit)
Average winter temps: 9 to 21 ºC (48 to 69 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 80 kilometres to the heart of Brisbane City
- 90 kilometres to Brisbane's international and domestic airports
- 22 kilometres to Gold Coast's international and domestic airport
- 1 1/2 hour train travel time from Brisbane Airport to Nerang
- 1 hour train travel time from Brisbane Central Station to Nerang
- 1 hour flight time from Sydney
- 2 hour flight time from Melbourne
Number of visitors
10 million visitors per year (international, domestic and day trippers)
Population of 497,000 (June 2008)
Geographical location - www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/our-country/time
-28° 153° 25' 58.80"
Time Zone - www.australia.gov.au/about-australia/our-country/time
UTC + 10